You can purchase the Evil Dead Groovy Collection for $79.99 on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and digital.
On November 16, Lionsgate brings The Evil Dead Groovy Collection, featuring all the original Evil Dead films, and one series of Ash vs. Evil Dead. With this collectible package, Bruce Campbell joins Ellen Sandweiss and Lucy Lawless as part of a cult horror favorite.
Horror fans, return to that iconic cabin in the woods, then travel decades beyond it, with this Evil Dead Groovy Collection. Wisecracking ladies’ man Ash Williams (Bruce Campbell) is reborn as a slayer of Deadites in The Evil Dead (4K + Blu-ray™) after a vacation in the country is ruined by the reading of an ancient demon-summoning text. In Evil Dead II (4K + Blu-ray™), a chainsaw-armed Ash is pushed to the brink of madness by unhinged evil yet again, while “Ash vs Evil Dead” (Blu-ray™) follows an older, grayer Ash over three wild seasons as he reckons with his bloody past in the face of a Deadite plague.Synopsis
Featuring over three hours of features exploring the cast, crew, and the film’s everlasting legacy, The Evil Dead Bonus Content DVD completes the ultimate collection
THE EVIL DEAD 4K ULTRA HD + SPECIAL FEATURES ON BLU-RAY.
- Interview with Sam Raimi, Robert G. Tapert, and Bruce Campbell, writer-director and producer
THE EVIL DEAD, WHICH IS FAMOUS FOR ITS PRACTICAL EFFECTS, EVEN USED REAL, LIVE AMMUNITION.
THE EVIL DEAD DVD SPECIAL FEATURES:
- The Untold Saga of The Evil Dead: One by One We Will Take You
- The Evil Dead: Treasures from the Cutting Room Floor
- Discovering The Evil Dead
- Life After Dead: The Ladies of The Evil Dead
- Bruce Campbell Meets The Ladies of The Evil Dead
- At the Drive-In
- Make-Up Test
- Reunion Panel
- TV Spots
THE EVIL DEAD II 4K UHD + BLU-RAY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Bloody and Groovy, Baby! — Tribute to Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead II
- Audio Commentary with Writer-Director Sam Raimi, Actor Bruce Campbell, Cowriter Scott Spiegel, and Special Makeup Effects Artist Greg Nicotero
- Blu-ray™ Special Features:
- Swallowed Souls: The Making of Evil Dead II
- Cabin Fever: Behind the Scenes of Evil Dead II
- Road to Wadesboro: Revisiting the Shooting Location with Filmmaker Tony Elwood
- Evil Dead II: Behind the Screams
- The Gore the Merrier
- Still Galleries
- Audio Commentary
This boxed set will be a real gem for Evil Dead Fans, I am in the process of securing my pre-order.
Horror News, Breaking News All Things Horror