Horror Facts operates as an independent not for profit horror news, reviews, interviews, educational and more website where fans of the genre can come to read about horror movies, pop culture and so much more.
We understand that you may for whatever reason deem that certain content on this website may have violated your copyright, we however in good faith have no intentions on infringing any copyrights and use any/all content on this website under a fair use understanding where any/all content that may be subjected to copyrights has not been used in any manner that would damage or cause financial loss to any party, if you feel your work has been infringed upon please follow our guidelines to having us assist you.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our website (horrorfacts.com) infringes your copyrights and could not be deemed as fair use, then you may submit a notification “Notice and Notice” pursuant to HorrorFACTS with the following information in writing.
- We operate on a fair use standing please consider this as we will not process any request found to not honor fair use, our website is not for profit we do not sell content, memberships or access to content on this website ad revenue is minimal and is used to cover hosting costs.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit HorrorFACTS to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the only way to locate those files. URLs have to be to a direct relation to horrorfacts.com and not to an info/search page.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HorrorFACTS to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A scanned physical document that proves you are or you are representing the copyright owner.
- A valid email address username@copyrightcompany will help you to prove you’re representing or you’re the legitimate copyright owner.
- All received emails have to be in English plain/text
- All mails should be sent to admin AT horrorfacts DOT com or else they wont be processed.
- Respect our work and we will respect yours. Threats wont do you any good, and may result in further delays.
Horror Facts supports freedom of the press