We have selected ‘ The Devil’s Rejects ‘ for the free to watch film of the week since Rob Zombie is making news headlines with his The Munster’s Remake, we feel that it’s only fitting that we select on of his most loved films.
In Ruggsville, Texas, the police under the command of Sheriff John Quincy Wydell attack the house of the sadistic serial killers Firefly family (a.k.a. The Devil’s Reject) and they arrest mother Firefly, but Otis B. Driftwood and Baby Firefly escape from the siege. Tiny is wandering nearby the house and also escapes. Otis and Baby call their patriarch, the mad clown Captain Spaulding and they schedule to reunite at an isolated motel in the desert. When Otis and Baby arrive, they kidnap two families of singers, using sadism and violence against the harmless persons. Meanwhile, Sheriff Wydell promises to capture and kill the runaways, seeking revenge for the death of his brother, the Deputy George Wydell.
After a raid on the rural home of the psychopathic Firefly family, two members of the clan, Otis (Bill Moseley) and Baby (Sheri Moon Zombie), manage to flee the scene. Heading to a remote desert motel, the killers reunite with Baby's father, Capt. Spaulding (Sid Haig), who is equally demented and intent on maintaining their murder spree. While the trio continues to torment and kill various victims, the vengeful Sheriff Wydell (William Forsythe) slowly closes in on them.
- Rating: R
- Genre: Horror
- Original Language: English
- Director: Rob Zombie
- Producer: Beau Flynn, Tripp Vinson, Andy Gould
- Writer: Rob Zombie
- Release Date (Theaters): Jul 22, 2005 Wide
- Release Date (Streaming): Jan 7, 2015
- Box Office (Gross USA): $16.9M
- Runtime: 1h 49m
- Production Co: Lions Gate Entertainment
- Sound Mix: Dolby SRD, SDDS, Surround, DTS
Stream for free on:
- Silent Hill 2006 revisit it’s been 15 years! - July 26, 2021
- Chucky TV Series Mini Trailer - July 16, 2021
- The cast of “American Horror Stories” is introduced in a new teaser! - July 8, 2021