The Curse of King Tut’s Tomb

On February 16th, 1923, Archeologists Howard Carter and George Herbert, 5th Earl of Carnarvon (Lord Carnarvon) opened the door to the burial chamber of King Tutankhamen, releasing a curse upon those present. In 1914, Lord Carnarvon along with Carter had secured the permission to dig in the region of Egypt known as the Valley of … Read more

Spread the love