Great news for us Horror Video Gamers Amnesia Rebirth is on track to be released on October 20th 2020.
In Amnesia: Rebirth, you are Tasi Trianon, waking up deep in the desert of Algeria. Days have passed. Where have you been? What did you do? Where are the others? Retrace your journey, pull together the fragments of your shattered past; it is your only chance to survive the pitiless horror that threatens to devour you.
In the latest trailer we are able to get a better look at how the game mechanics work and how enjoyable it will be to play a fresh horror game this Halloween season.
Time is against you. Step into Tasi’s shoes and guide her through her personal terror and pain. While you struggle to make your way through a desolate landscape, you must also struggle with your own hopes, fears, and bitter regrets. And still you must continue, step by step, knowing that if you fail you will lose everything.
- First-person narrative horror experience
- Explore environments and uncover their histories.
- Overcome puzzles that stand in your way.
- Carefully manage your limited resources, both physical and mental.
- Encounter horrific creatures and use your wits and understanding of the world to escape them.
What do you think? are you excited like the Horror Facts team about the release of the new Amnesia game in a few weeks time?
Amnesia: Rebirth will be launching on October 20th exclusive to PC & PlayStation 4. You can pre purchase the game in the usual places like Steam, PS Store and so on.
- Amelia’s Children: A Missed Chance for a Truly Distinctive and Chilling Horror Experience - February 23, 2024
- Arrow Streaming Unveils Exciting New Titles for March 2024 - February 21, 2024
- Lisa Frankenstein Fails to Reanimate - February 20, 2024